My Karat Blog

Karat in our local Bahasa language means "rusty". Yeap, my blog's been rusty for a while now as I have not been updating it for months! Lil' modem was out of service for a while..and when it's back working..I was....kinda...Bzzzzzzzz...

Yep..Busy + Lazy. Ok, ok..maybe...Lazy first...but then also busy.

I met up with an old friend the other day, whom came to know about my blog. He cannot understand why people would wanna blog about their personal stuff on the web...for others to see. He just can't understand it.

So, what is the reason I blog? Nope, not that I want other people or strangers to read about my life. Not that I want to be famous or anything...well, I hope to make some money out of bloggin' but judging from my updates....I might as well keep it as a hobby.

So, why - he asked?

Hmm. To me, it is simple. I am keeping this blog in the hope that IF, one day I am not around or something terrible happen to me...I hope that the someone whom are close to me, will share a part of me - the joy, the laughter, the sillyness...or even the sadness...that I have gone through. Ok, not that it matters to anyone, but I guess, it will matter to someone CLOSE enough. Like my husband :)

On the other brighter side, I would also like to keep track of how my emotional rollercoaster evolve...as I grew up....older and wiser. Memories that I wish to cherish, and although we can keep it in our hearts, but trust me, it is so much different to read it again...at that exact point of time when you are penning it down. :D

"So complicated?!! Women!!"....hahaha...yes, that was his remarks...as he shook his head to disbelief.

He should see this movie. THAT is what I call COMPLICATED!! This story is about a successful Californian food store owner (Meryl Streep) - happily divorced from former husband (Alex Baldwin) for the last ten years, but on a trip to NY to attend their son's graduation, she starts and affair with him. Yep, imagine, an AFFAIR with ex-husband! He happens to be re-married to a younger woman (hmm...alwiz the younger ones) while she becomes involved with an architect (Steve Martin) Funny movie....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar