Travelling...

I used to love travelling.  Shopping, dining, sight-seeing, etc, etc.  Not anymore.  No more ever since I have you, my darling darling Kar Yan.  The thought of not being there to read you bedtime stories, to giggle with you and kissing you goodnight...ahh, it means so much to me.

I dread to think, what would happen if something happen to mummy.  There are just so much bad news lately that mummy seems to think a lot.  

That is why, mummy start to write on this blog.  

Tomorrow, I need to travel for more than five hours to Shanghai.  I dread it, but I cannot avoid it because it is work.  All mummy wish is to go and travel back safely, and to see you, hug you and kiss you again, my baby Kar Yan.


No one will ever know how much you mean to me.  All I can say, is that I love you so much, and that you mean the world to me.  Every little thing you say or do, always seem to amuse me in every way.

I love you, Kar Yan.  

Mummy have ordered quite a lot of things for you in Shanghai and will bring it back with me :)  And this include a "swimming pool" :P

This is a photo of you showing mummy your little doodle on the IPAD.

This is the first time you drew a "complete" face with two eyes and a smiley.


Yes, to mummy - it's such a fine piece of art and as lovely as the artist.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar