Old Town Kopitiam @ LCCT

Tring tring! Tring tring! Tring tring! 330am.
ZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Tring tring! Tring tring! Tring tring! AGAIN! 345am

This time, hubby jumped out of bed as he has a flight to catch @ 7am. Yes, 7am...he is always the "gun jiong" type while I still ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz. I have set my alarm at 410am...but the sound of him brushing his teeth, showering, etc, etc woke me up for good! Should I continue to Zzzzzz and let him take the bus from sentral (since he already bought the ticket).....*yawn*......

This is 2010!! I wanna be a better person! Ok! I will wake up!! *yawn*
We reached LCCT at *yawn* about 510am...*yawn*. I was surprised to see such a long, long queue at the check-in counter. And looks like I am the only one whom is sleepy...all of them looked so refreshing....*yawn*

Hmmm...if I were to travel to Jakarta for holiday...I think, I will try to opt for other airline and not budget airline :P I didn't know there are just SO MANY Indonesians in our country!!!!!

Anyway, after the long queue...he finally check-in his flight at 530am. We then head to OLD TOWN for breakfast! Ahh....this is what he promised me for my effort to wake up so early! Kekekeke! I just love soft boiled eggs!! Yummy!!


I suddenly noticed this guy opposite our table. He looked left, right, left, right as if he wanna do something secretly. Hmmm. He had a cup of iced white coffee.... but he looked suspicious. Is he dangerous? What he's up to? I kept spying at him...until....he took out.....a white plastic bag...and chomp on the bun!! Laaa...he is bringing outside food to eat in Old Town. No wonder!!

Our bill came to about MYR 25/= which I find quite expensive for 2 white coffee, 2 set of soft boil eggs and bread!! Nevertheless..it was a yummy breakfast!!

We said our goodbyes around 610am...when I called him at 635am...he just passed the immigration. I hope he don't have to run to the flight!!!!

Anyway!! Blogged about this cuz it is the FIRST time he is travelling instead of me, after our marriage. 14th Jan 2010 to 15th Jan 2010. Jakarta. Without me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar