My Baby's Back!!

It is exactly 22 days. If we exclude the long holidays...the Christmas, the New Year...it will be 20days...if exclude the Sat & Sun, it will be 15 days!

Yes, my Altis is back in my possession again! Finally!! Looked as new as it can be :) The repair bill comes up to RM6k++...thank god MITSUI OSK is paying for this! Else, it will be a such a WASTE of money!! Especially when it wasn't my fault in the first place!! The fact that I skidded and ram onto the divider was because of spilled diesel on the road and no one bothered to clean it up!! Luckily I suffer no injuries....except for my poor heart...aching from the fact that, my car is only a few months' old :(

My ranting in this blog is not about the accident. It is about the really, really BAD experience I encountered at the TOYOTA service centre in PJ. Yes, unbelievable BAD experience!!

I can't believe they have no system in place when it comes to the BODY & PAINT section. (Not sure about other section) There is no queue number available. There is no one to attend to you. They just direct you to the section...and well....wait.

Huh? Wait where? Wait at any cubicle that is available... There are about 6-10 desks....but most, if not all are empty!! Apparently the service personnels are either busy servicing a client or out inspecting the car's damage!

I actually stood behind a man for and waited....10 minutes...20 minutes pass, still not my turn yet...and there is still no other person that is available to attend to me. ?????

I start to wonder if I am at the right place. Am I doing the right thing? Do I continue to stand until the person in front of me leave his/her seat...geez...it is worst than the governtment department. And we are talking about TOYOTA here. I thought, they could at least have a decent system or PROCESS in place.

Finally, I saw one TOYOTA personnel walking towards her desk...I quickly move towards her, thinking she could at least help me out. "Nope, please wait at either cubicle B or C". "But "B" is empty, while "C" is busy", I said. She replied "Well...just stand behind there and wait". OMG. Where am I??!! So, I got back and continue to wait

After 30 minutes, the guy got up and walked out with the service personnel. I would assume it it to inspect his car's damage. I quickly took the seat and wait.....again. Finally, it's gonna be MY turn. By this time, there is another couple behind me...waiting patiently.

When the service personnel return with the customer, they quickly fill up a few forms, update some info onto the computer and DONE! My turn...FINALLY.

This time, the woman behind me asked "Excuse me, do I wait here like this?" And our dearest replied "Yes. I am not free at this moment".

It is such a S...T... U... P... I... D experience...as if, people have nothing better to do. If TOYOTA can't afford a queue system, at least, they should have a decent process in place.

Two weeks later, I called to check on my car's status and guess what? According to the receptionist, no one can advise me except the mechanic in charge. Isn't it crazy? A simple enquiry like "When will my car be ready?" or "What is the status of my car?" met with grumpy response from the receptionist that she have no idea, can't help but can only pass me to person in charge.

How S-T-U-P-I-D can that be??!


Really, really a test of patience. If I were asked to rate their level of service, I will give it a thumbs down. Never expect such bad service from TOYOTA.

1 comments:

littleComma said...

Heheh .. you know what? Honda's service center is excellent. The waiting area is also comfortable and there's free WiFi too ! If I can service my Vios in Honda service center, I will definitely go there. :P

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar