Bugsy Eye

With Betsy around, we have created a whole new dictionary for use with the dog. Only those close to our dog will understand. Speak other ways, and my dog will give you that puzzled look..yup, she won't understand! Even my mum, speak 'em with ease!


New doggie words created:
Hat-cha-na-na = Aiyoyoyo
Hapidy hapidy = Very Happy
Cayang cayang = Love (Malays word "Sayang")
Yo Yo or Harro Harro = Hello.
He hu He hu = Sound made by my dog when she missed me (only me!)
Monster = My sister

We'd alwiz like to say it in pairs as it sounded a lot more fun =)

Mum was away for a holiday trip in Taiwan, leaving my dog and sis in the house. Knowing my sis, she will not be home early (as usual) and my poor dog will be left alone on the house. She does not allow me to bring the dog home (even though my dog begs me to) as she watched too much JU-ON and stuff like that.

On this day, my hubby was away...I was so darn tired and it's already 9pm+. I decided to leave my poor dog home alone, and drive back to my nest. However, I can't resist but to text msg her and it turned out to be a funny moment I would like to remember:

[Me] Where r u la?
[Sis] No La me shopping in mid valley
[Me] I m going back d. Very tired.
[Sis] I thot u sleep at mama house 2nite?
[Me] No place to park my car la. Tats y I balik
[Sis] Make sure girnie stays!
[Me] There is no dog dog in the house
[Sis] I see, ok tomorrow i lock her outside the house house

[Sis] I m so hungry i m eating at madam kwan's
[Me] Ohh pandainya enjoy. Kesian girnie, alone lone in the house. I shd've brought her wif me!
[Me] Eat fast, no nd to chew and go home asap. Poor big big eye girnie waiting for someone to go home fast
[Sis] I m sure she will not miss u and she will surelyu he hu he hu me wen i reach home nanti
[Me] Ya right. In ur dreams!
[Sis] Yes dun worry i will squeeze her bugsy eye wen i got home
[Me] Juz finish ur food n get home quick. If u not home soon, there will b no bugsy eye! Don't say I din warn u! Clock is ticking! Tick Tock Tick Tock!
[Sis] Tock Tock Tock your head la i just paid the bill. Will drop by Juscos and also eat dessert first la
[Me] U r supposed to b on diet. Skip the dessert n go home la. Or YOU will b alone lone in the house.
[Sis] Ha ha ha u are the one alone lone tonight. I on the other hand got bugsy eye with me

[Sis] Ur girnie so happidy happidy her head swing left right like lion dance wen i get home
[Me] Aiyo. Now oni home. Nx time, I will definitely take her home wif me!

A typical tug-of-dog war we always have! It is a clear fact that I am the master, while she is the monster. If given a choice, my dog would not think twice and follow me home. Unfortunately, I had to leave her behind to safeguard the house and the monster...haizzz.....

And why Bugsy eye? Yes, my dog have these big eyes like Bugsy! (from movie Bedtime stories)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar