Pasta De Gohan

People DO change!! For the umpteenth time, I am EARLY!! AGAIN!!


In order not to forget where I park my car.. I alwiz snap a pic with my hp =). And, not only do you snap at the carpark, it is VERY important that you snap the first shop you see when you exit from the lift!! Yes, I have "lost" my car many, many times. Sunway Pyramid too, remind us to do the same - pay attention to the lil' poster on the pillar:

Our eating place today is at PASTA DE GOHAN. Proudly claimed that their pastas are all the way from Japan (erm, I didn't know Japan is famous for pasta :P) Lots of Pasta choices available and it looks yummy too! While waiting for our VIP, we decided to order some snacks to fill our empty stomach:

The takoyaki is simply delicious...mmm....(or mahybe I am hungry) while the garlic toast is, well, a garlic toast. =) The cafe is relatively small, but can see that it is packed. I can't help but feel warm in here :P As we did our little exchange gifts for xmas, our VIP finally arrived!! And it was already almost 830pm! Luckily we had our snacks earlier =P

We ordered 2 plates of Salmon & Spinach fetucinne, and one dinner set that comes with chicken pilaf, creamy soup and potato pizza toast! It was yummy! I love the wafu creamy sauce in my pasta and the creamy soup! It goes so well with the garlic toast...sllurrppp!!

And, if you add MYR2/= you'll get this delicious desert that comes with the dinner set! Heeeee.. thanks to Bet, whom pass on this mouth-watering dessert from her dinner set for me! Calories? What calories????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar