To give or not to give...

It is always wonderful to receive gifts from friends. The thoughtfulness is simply overwhelming. One can easily tell if the gift was chosen with a heart, or if it is just a pick-and-get-it-done-with type of gift. Nevertheless, the time the person have to spend to go to the mall, to pick up that gift, get it wrapped and deliver to you...is all very thoughtful.

It is just like choosing cards. I will spend hours to choose a card =P. I will make sure that I read the card carefully, and I will only pick the one that somehow "connects" to the person I want to send.....
Christmas is coming soon. I have been wanting to get him this gift, but I know, if I do...I will end up having a "similar" gift from him too. Men will be men. They must return you with something "similar"....well, at least my hubby will.

So..should I or should I not? Hmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar