A woman's mind

Being a woman myself, I must admit that we are one extremely complicated being. Men often say we think too much. I must admit, we do. It is as if, there is an invisible crystal ball that tells us what to expect in the future. This is especially true when we encounter a problem/crisis.

The very natural instinct of a woman will start asking questions, why, how, what, when, etc. And it will sometimes, mess us up so much, it reduce us to tears.

I think the song from Beyonce says it so true:

If I were a BOY
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I'll swear I'll be a better man

Men from MARS...Women from VENUS. Hmmmm...COMPLICATED. How true...
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar