Glass half empty or half full?


The acquisition is confirmed. Our company has been sold off to an Aussie firm. I proceed to address the staff, as I do not wish for them to find out from 3rd party.

As expected, they were all concern. At least, in the beginning. Who wouldn't? But after several explanation and jokes, yes jokes, all seems to be ok :)

Change is not an easy thing, but it is inevitable. We must learn to change and adapt to new situation in order to survive. And I would like to see it from a positive angle. Benefits, I am sure, will be improved. Process flows, will be fine tuned and realigned. Etc, etc.

It is always a question of 1/2 full or 1/2 empty? Embrace the challenge, life would be more interesting when we see it 1/2 full!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar