Facebook n Me

Each time I log into Facebook, can't help but feel bad for my slow response (sometimes, none). I try not to add in new friends request as I can't barely manage the existing ones now. Rather to let them think that I am too busy to add them, then to add, and dissappear. Which one is worst?

Each time there's an update, there will be email sent to my gmail. I will sigh. Cuz I know, by the time I finish reading all my emails, I would give Facebook a pass. Poke, Wall, Quiz...geee. Just too time consuming to me. I am already finding it hard to keep my blog updated, how can I have the time for Facebook?

So, friends and acquaintances...if you do send me a note and there wasn't any response, please forgive me. Facebook is just not my thing...at least, at this moment. Maybe later...when I can find more time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar