Shhh...and LISTEN

I would like to think that I am a good listener. I can listen for hours and will occassionally utter "hmmm"..."yeahh"..."ok"....."it will be fine, don't worry"...

And, I still remembered this occassion with a friend 2 years ago. I was out clubbing late until wee hours in the morning, and there she was...staying awake @ 4am, waiting for me to come back to pour her heart out...and it continued till 8am NON-STOP!


..and tonight, this guy just whine non-stop. Yes, a guy. Nothing fishy here, he's just too darn stressed. Blah blah blah and blah. My advise is always this: "Why worry over something that you have no control whatsoever? It already happened, there will be no point worrying anymore. What's done is done. If there's damage, then, damage is done....

I find that, by listening to people..I learn more about them. Their views, feelings, etc and most importantly, their personalities. It is from this experience, I learn how to manage the friendship. So, there is an advantage. =)

I talk a lot too, but mostly to my mum. She knows the MOST information about me, my life and everything/everyone around me. Maybe, I inherited this trait from her. Mum is really and excellent listener with lots of patience.

Listen to hear. How true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar