Mushroom Jack


It's a MUST HAVE whenever I dine at Chilies. It is such a delicious meal with or without the tortila wrap. Actually, I would prefer without!

Today is my dearest nephew's birthday, and we decided to have Lunch @ Chilies. I luv Chilies. I personally prefer Chilies than TGIF. The food is simply yummy, especially the Mushroom Jack. Yummy!!

Mid Valley was super duper jam! As it was a working day, I decided not to waste time, and paid the valet RM 10 to park my car (which cost me only RM 1 on weekday). No choice, time is of essence. Luv this "luxury" treatment. Stop your car in front of Mid Valley, get down, hand them the car keys, took the valet coupon and off to Chilies!! Wow! Valet Parking....luv it :) Suddenly, I feel like a VIP..haha!

Silly jokes and great food! We all had a great time!!

Retype my sms here for dearest nephew: "Happy Birthday 2u! May you have more leng luis chase after u. Hope you had a great time today!!"

Yes, he is a hottie in school =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar