The GYM?

Every night when I head home, I can't help but feel as though I will die. No kidding. I have counted, over and over. 8 x 10 = 80. No, no, I am not 80 years old...

Everyday, sometimes, twice a day or more (if it does happen, I will surely curse) I have to climb 80 steps to reach my home sweet home. The STAIRS is killing me!!! This is so much true as I grew shorter and shorter as each day goes by =P

I am so not fit. So not healthy. At least, for my age. Hubby can breeze up carrying tonnes of stuff in a minute while I have to struggle as if I am climbing Mount Everest!

I can't complain much as I was the one whom chose to have this unit. Despite everyone telling me the cons of climbing stairs (they just knew me so well) - I insist to have the unit at the highest floor. I want the view. I want the privacy. And heck, I can handle the stairs...that was what I thought!

I have been staying here for almost a year now, and I still huff and puff everyday! I really pray I don't fall or suddenly die of a heart attack, or worst, stroke!

Maybe it is time to join the gym again? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar