Heartache

Ouch! It really does hurt! =(

It was a perfect Wednesday morning (and so I tought), I have an important meeting with "new" boss (maybe, new) at 10am....and I remembered the faulty traffic light yesterday, so I decided to take the alternative road. Slowly...I mean slowly I make a turn to the left and OMG..I totally LOST control of the car and it skidded all the way to the right and hit the road divider!! It happened so fast! Luckily there wasn't any cars behind me!! I was calm..I slowly drive my car to the road shoulder, sat for a while....remain calm.....then came down and inspect the "injury". OH NO! MY poor 1227!! Darn!

Two guys came over, and told me that they, too skidded minutes before me! Apparently, someone must've poured some diesel onto the road - according to one motorist. He was cursing and swearing, his bike is "gone", "KAPUT"!

I looked around at the place for a while...hmm...who would do such a cruel thing? I would think that there could be a small accident earlier, thus spilling small amount of petrol/diesel on the road...

Gosh, 9:20am!!! I quickly got back to my car, start the engine - gotta rush so as not to miss my appointment!! Hmm. Something's not right. The power sterring seemed to have lost it's "power". I tried to manouvered it..but gave up after a few tries. Better be safe than sorry! So, I left my car on the roadside, call for SOS and rush off for my appointment!

Darn, I cannot MISS the appointment nor can I be late!!

What a day!! Rephrase: What a bad, bad day!!

1 comments:

littleComma said...

*hugs*

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar