If Tomorrow Never Comes

What will happen to my money? What will happen to my car? My house? My works? My outstanding lists of to-do, should've done but not done yet list?

Although Ronan Keating's romantic question was "Would she ever knew how much I loved her?"

But let's be realistic. There are so much more than how much I loved him. At least, I will let him know today..and everyday.

But those secrets? Those things you wanna do? Hmm.

I have decided to list down all I have, and what I wanna do IF tomorrow never comes. But, I have to decide, to whom I should share this list with. Hmm. And this list has to be updated as things around us change, and tomorrow is here! Hmm. It would be exhaustic too.

It would be nice to have people know about my thoughts. At least the ones closed to me. And this blog will serve for that purpose :)

The other secrets? My Swiss Bank account? The hole I dig to stash my jewelleries? Kakakaka...I wish I had THAT much amount of money!

Anyway, gotta pen it down...just in case..."It's called the circle-of-life folks" - go visit http://www.nataliedee.com for more fun comics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar