Happy Birthday!! Aiyoyo 2010 d...

Every year without fail, my hp will be flooded with smses from friends and family/relatives wishing me HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. The BBQ ended around 1am++ and by the time we reach home and shower, it is almost 3am!

Somehow, my tummy feels funny. I feel bloated and my hubby asked me to apply the Minyak Cap Kapak before going to sleep. Sigh. I woke up around 5am+ and OMG - I had diarrhea. Darn. It must be that uncook BBQ fish. Ohhh.

I have counted the number of times I went to the toilet - 10 times. 2010, and I have to poo 10 times today. I feel so weak and sleepy. ZzzzzZZzzzzzz.

I finally woke up around 3pm and my tummy was ok. The diarrhea have stopped!! Yippee! Feeling fresh and hungry, I decided to cook some Korean noodles soup (sound professional but it is actually those instant noodle lah) and added some fishball. Yummy!! For drinks, I have prepared the Isotonik REVIVE (thank god we have it in the fridge) and we both sat down and had out late, late lunch.

"How about tonight? You wanna go out for dinner?" Hubby was suggesting we go somewhere for dinner to celebrate my birthday. Although I really crave Jap food that day, but after the diarrhea episode...I think I would give up sashimi for a while. Instead, I would want to have a quiet and simple dinner. So, I called my mum and told her that we'll be home for dinner since she is cooking, anyway.

We had a simple dinner at mum's house and we left around 10pm. It was raining, and I always feel romantic when it rains. Hehe. It could be the sound of the rain tapping on the window pane, or it could be the sight of rain droplets on the windscreen. I just love it, moreso if I am at home.

Anyway, hubby doesn't feel like going home yet. We decided to have a cuppa at the new Pappa Rich outlet near our place. It was pack with people. Thank god there is a place for two. He ended up ordering a Nasi Lemak while I ordered the delicious Naan with Curry Chicken.

A simple birthday this year...maybe it is due to age, I am beginning to like it :) ZzzzzZZZZzzzz...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggin' Time!

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by Trik-tipsblog

My Calendar